WHAT IS POTTER'S HOUSE SCHOOL OF THE SUPERNATURAL??

A cross cultural, cross generational 9 month program.♥Actually it is more of an experience than a program. ♥Potter's House is about an atmosphere of God’s tangible manifest presence. ♥It’s about becoming personally free, becoming a disciple of Christ and then becoming naturally supernatural. ♥It is a place where culture is being created…people who have a “kingdom” mindset and see the world as a place that they can affect in a truly powerful way-where miracles, signs and wonders are becoming both frequent and normal.

♥People who have been through Potter’s House School know better how they fit in their world and how to function in it in a supernatural way. ♥If you would like to be closer to the Lord, if you would like a safe place to learn how to minister to others in the Gifts of the Spirit, if you would like to live a naturally supernatural life style where you get to see the Kingdom of God come to earth, then Potter’s House may be a place for you.

2/7/08

What Potters House Students Are saying.....


Elizabeth Joy N. Carolina
This year has been 10 times harder than anything I have ever done, but it has been 50 times more rewarding.

Sandra Wis
PH is dangerously & hazardously good. I have heard that God is good, but this year in PH I have experienced the depths of truth in believing He is intentionally good. This has been dangerous & hazardous to my rusty mindsets. The goodness of the Lord has propelled me into living a life in constant awareness of His goodness, which is dangerous & hazardous to every environment I step into.

Alison Calif
PH has encouraged me to pursue my dreams. It was extremely helpful to write down my dreams, strategize & partner with others about them.

Ana Calif
PH has been a huge blessing for me. It has brought me through a process of inner healing. I now know more who I am in Christ. I don’t walk condemned & striving for the Father’s approval.
Evangelism is another area in my life that got shifted. I used to see evangelism a different way. Now I have learned to listen to the Holy Spirit & speak the Father’s heart; could be physical healing, inner healing, salvation, whatever the Father’s heart is for the person in the moment that is what I do. No more formulas.
Another paradigm shift, when I sin I don’t start from zero. I repent & run to the throne of grace not the throne of judgment. PH has also taught me about the gift of the Holy Spirit, that I am empowered; I am a victor not a victim. I learned that God is not mad at me. He in fact is always proud of me…always.
PH Team has invested time, money & effort in my life & they do it joyfully. The amazing impartation that happens in PH is crazy fun!

Sharon India
I feel that PH is like a feast which God laid out for me here. This feast of God I am taking back with me to India. Potter’s House & this church is a huge feast of God to me.

Lisa Calif.
Being at PH has changed the course of my life. It has taught me how to live a lifestyle of intimate, wondrous relationship with the King. It has meant moving from darkness into light. I know who I really am, and it isn’t at all who I thought I was. He is good, I am good & now I see life as an adventure to be enjoyed instead of a journey to be endured.

Nate Idaho
PH has changed my thinking of who I am, who God is, & how I interact with God in relationship. I’ve learned to step into my inheritance & dream with unlimited boundaries. I thought I knew something when I cam to PH & now I know that I know so little. And I need to be free to let God destroy the boxes that I have so selfishly put Him in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!